Truly said that trophies are not dead animals, but living memories.
Trophies serve not only as proof of opportunity, but they call up the fondest of memories of daring,
hardship, good friends and the smell of wood smoke from a campfire.
If you are looking for a Premier Outfitter – you are at the right place! We sell an exclusive and authentic African Safari. Consider the following unsurpassed benefits:
- 10’000 hectares of unspoiled African Bush – all under one fence
- The exclusive use of one of the biggest privately owned hunting ranches in the Limpopo province
- A Safari free of Malaria and other tropical diseases
- A choice between three graded four-star luxury lodges
- A choice to hunt more than 15 species of game on the reserve
- We don’t chase numbers and only take in limited clientele
- There are no hunting concessions – your whole safari takes place on a single reserve. No boring and time/money consuming trips to concession areas
- A Professional electronic Clay Pigeon Track and 100 meter CCTV shooting range – floodlit for use at night
- A wide choice of other activities at your disposal – Day Spa, Boat trips on the mighty Limpopo River, Quad Bikes, Horse riding, etc.
Moshate Safaris is the Hunting Outfitter division of a privately owned game reserve situated in the great Limpopo River Valley, on the border between South Africa and Botswana.
The operation is headed by Hendrik Tempel [Outfitter], assisted by Dawyn Hefer [PH] and a multitude of specially equipped hunting vehicles, game Trackers, Skinners, administrative staff and lodge staff.
As we only accept limited clientele, the reserve is self sufficient of trophy animals. We have some 4000 animals on the reserve. You are therefore not only guaranteed above average trophies, but also a safari where game is not over hunted to such an extend that they are bewildered and skittish. This is truly a natural environment.
Unlike with unfamiliar hunting concessions – on which safaris are often scheduled – we live in the reserve 24/7 and know the land like the palm of our hands.
We are in unison with nature – we analyse the habits, territories and roaming areas of our game day in and day out and know where the real trophies hide.